WHO WE ARE
BUILDING SUCCESSFUL BUSINESSES
Rail Manufacturing Centre of Entrepreneurship & Rapid Incubator (RMCERI) is a fully-fledged Incubator hosted by Tshwane University of Technology and supported by
The Small Enterprise Development Agency (SEDA). The incubator is a vehicle to translate technological innovations into new technology based businesses. We are a facilitator of technology and innovation with a passion for the development of entrepreneurs that forms part of the greater Tshwane University of Technology.
Our vision is to be as the leading centre for entrepreneurship in the transport manufacturing value chain.
The Incubator exists to develop young, technologically innovative, entrepreneurs and establish profitable SMME’s that would have a tangible impact on wealth creation, localisation and industry diversification. In turn, these activities will strengthen the South African economy.
LONG TERM OBJECTIVES :
- 1. The provision of access to infrastructure and services for appropriate technology and business
- 2. Significantly increase BBBEEE rating within the transportation manufacturing sector
- 3. Promote localization within the transport manufacturing sector
- 4. Provide facility and training for the incubated business as well as to established corporates
- 5. Facilitate networking amongst incubatees and national and international business world
Business Development Officer